Phil runs various courses including:
- corporate facilitation,
- education of staff and managers,
- personal success mentoring.
Phil is also a regular keynote public speaker. He speaks to Corporate, Sport, and School audiences.
- Understanding Ourselves and Others – helps people understand the differences between themselves and those around them
- Management Education – introduces effective ways of managing staff, ensuring they take responsibility for their role and their actions
- The Power of Positive Doing – gives participants an understanding of the difference between positive thinking and positive doing, and why action is so important
- Changing Behaviour – discusses what real behavioural change requires and whether the focus of that change should be directed at self or others
- Excuses are for Losers – explores why people make excuses and how that impacts on the individuals and those around them
- Goal Setting – helps clients gain focus and direction and ensure they understand the principle of goal setting and goal getting
Contact us here for full details.